5 benefits of owning a rottweiler puppy
Are you thinking about getting a Rottweiler puppy? Rottweilers are not the right dog for everyone, but if you are the right kind of person then owning a Rottweiler can have a lot of benefits. Here are the top 5 benefits of owning a Rottweiler puppy:
1. You get a great guard dog – Rottweilers are fiercely protective of their homes and their people so if you want to have a dog that is going to be a great guard dog and a great pet then you can’t go wrong owning a Rottweiler.
2. You get a companion – Rottweiler puppies are very people oriented and love to be right in the middle of all the action. Your Rottweiler puppy will be happiest when he or she is tagging along with you as you run errands, mow the yard, make dinner, or watch TV on the couch. Rottweilers are wonderful companion dogs, although because they do thrive on human companionship if you don’t have a lot of time to spend with the dog then you might be better off with a less people-oriented breed of dog.
3. Your kids get a playmate – Rottweiler puppies are very active, and need to be intellectually stimulated with games and tasks. If you want a family dog that will be active as your kids then a Rottweiler puppy will be a good fit in your household. Your Rottweiler puppy will love to play as much as your kids, and you’ll know that the kids are safe from danger with a loyal Rottweiler guarding them while they play.
4. You get a dog that loves to work – Rottweilers are bred to be working dogs and they need a job to do in order to be truly happy. If you want a dog that can help you around the farm, protect your property, and do other jobs then a Rottweiler will be a good fit for you. But you must keep your Rottweiler busy in order for the dog to really thrive.
5. You get a dog that is smarter than most – Rottweilers are known for their intelligence so if you want a dog that is more intelligent than most other breeds and is easy to train and will be obedient and respectful of your authority then a Rottweiler is the dog for you. You need to train your Rottweiler from day one and establish yourself as the pack leader. Once you do that your dog will pick up lessons easily and obey commands.
Rottweiler puppies are not right for everyone, but if you think that a Rottweiler is a good fit for you and your family then visit www.vomfloodrottweilers.com for more information on Rottweiler puppies.