Turkey Dog Food Recipe for Your Dog with Allergies
This recipe is for generally healthy dogs. Some dogs are allergic to Turkey so try just a little to test first. In case of any reaction please refrain from using this recipe.
Here is the recipe.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cups cooked oatmeal
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots & cauliflower combination, cooked & chopped
- 1/2 Cup cooked Rice
- Make sure all ingredients are cooled, then in a large bowl combine the ground turkey, eggs, rice, oatmeal and vegetables.
- Mix well and gauge how much your dog will eat and separate into separate portions.
- Keep the old dog food cans and use these as a measuring device so that you know how much your dog can be expected to eat.
- Remember this food is much more nutritious than what you get in commercial dog food so your dog will want more.
- You should watch the portions to make sure your dog does not over eat.
- Keep about 3 days worth of food in the fridge and freeze the rest in individual plastic freezer bowls or bags.
Your dog should enjoy this recipe. Just watch how healthy your dog becomes!